24 de abr. de 2015

Seven billion people, one like

Some years ago when I began to write about our responsibility on environment I was excited about the subject. Post after post,  my audience showed the same: just one like from the same guy whatever I wrote.

In a planet with seven billion dreams, talking about sustainable consumption is not appealing but I go on writing because I found one reader who cares.

On this new World Environment Day I thank this guy whose "likes" makes me keep on the track because fighting consumption, as Mr Lester Brown taught us, is not for beginners. We have to face it hard.

World Environment Day, one planet, seven billion dreams, consume with care.

Thank you Marcos Lisboa for your likes.

Adelia Di Buriasco.

Instituto Precisa na celebração do Dia Mundial do Meio Ambiente. Tema de 2015: Sete bilhões de sonhos, um planeta, consuma com moderação. Nosso agradecimento ao Marcos Lisboa que está sempre curtindo os posts do Precisa, nos incentivando a continuar.
Comentários
0 Comentários

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário